Announce: mk-project 1.4.0
- project-find-file-ido now displays relative filenames (relative to the project directory) rather than the absolute filenames. This cuts the visual clutter way down.
- A brand new project function, project-multi-occur, searches all open project files for a regex using multi-occur.
- A message is printed when the project is finished loading.
- A new README file provides details of all the configuration options.
- Now quoting filename arguments used in find commands. Filenames with spaces, for example, now won't break the find commands we use to generate TAGS or the index file.