Announce: mk-project 1.5
- Previously, a project's compile command could only be a string to be interpreted as a shell command (think "make"). Now the compile command can also be a Emacs lisp function name. Flexibility is good.
- The project-status command now prints the project status to buffer *project-status* instead of *Messages*.
- Several commands now have optional arguments which allow them to be called programmatically as well as interactively. The affected commands are project-load, project-grep, and project-ack. So now you can call
(project-grep "TODO")from your own code.
- The code will now ignore "_darcs" directories if you set the vcs type to 'darcs.
- Finally, mk-project now has a menu!